Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone out there! I hope everyone has a safe, happy day with their family and friends.

Below are a few of my handmade cards that I gave away this Christmas, feel free to share yours, too! I love seeing everyone's handmade Christmas creations!

 Ranger Ink Alcohol Ink background with polar bear stamps from Recollections that I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 Penguins from Recollections, pretty patterned paper I got on clearance after Christmas last year from Tim Holtz.
 Stamps from Simon Says Stamp that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
 Another little penguin from Recollections stamps.
 Stamps from Simon Says Stamp that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, and the flowers are from Queen and Co.
 Stamps from Simon Says Stamp that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
And last but not least- this pretty layering stamp that I got from Altenew- I'm probably going to be using this stamp a lot! The background gingham pattern is a cover-a-card from Impression obsession stamps.

Thanks for checking out my work, don't forget to follow for more fun crafts :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly Shaker Card Tutorial!

How Rawr You?

Valentines made with The Ton